Makes approx. 600 ml
150 g prepared fruit (e.g. apricots, mango, strawberries or peach)
130 g sweetened condensed milk
160 g cream
Optional: 1 tsp vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
- Cut fruit into large chunks.
- Sieve if required, depending on the texture of the fruit.
- Mix to a puree with the condensed milk.
- Whip the cream until stiff and mix with the fruit.
- Pour into a container and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Fruit with a low water content like apricots or mangoes, are perfect for this ice cream, as they ensure an even creamier texture. If you use strawberries and peaches that have a higher water content, the ice cream becomes a little less creamy and tends to form small crystals on the surface if stored for longer.