HOC_Ins_Header

Hochdorf Inside

The HOCHDORF Group Dairy Plants
Although HOCHDORF now has four milk processing plants, we are still conscious of remaining a medium-sized company. It is a...
Milk protein concentrates
MILK PROTEIN - A MILK COMPONENT WITH MANY APPLICATIONS
In the last edition of “HOCHDORF Inside” we looked at the structure...
Proteins - Biological value
What are   proteins ?
A pro­tein is a chain of amino acids. Each pro­tein has a dif­fer­ent num­ber and se­quence of amino...
The drivers and future of milk cracking
The most important and first step was the use of the newly developed ultrafiltration system for whey in the 1970s. Once...
Milk – a complex product, with a range of possibilities
Milk is 87 percent water. But it is the other 13 percent of ingredients that interests food developers: milk sugar ( lactose),...
CHOCOLATE PRODUCTION IN BRIEF
In spite of industrialisation, chocolate production remains very challenging. First the cocoa beans are checked, cleaned and...

Leave a comment

Content not found

Recent Articles

Popular Articles